How to choose the best Florist
Select the best florist for weddings in Italy
Talking about flowers, there’s a world out there all made of fresh roses, peonies, anemones, dahlias, daisies, hydrangeas, lilacs, lisianthus and baby’s breath. But also eucalipto’s leaves, lanterns, candles and vases of all shapes and styles. It seems to enter a fairy tale while dreaming of a wedding arch, petals along the aisle, rich and perfumed decorations for the tables together with wild bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and boutonnieres from the groom and his boys.
These are just examples but the list is really long and altogether, flowers and nice decors will help your wedding be enriched with elegance and delicacy.
While getting married abroad, you need to find the best florist for weddings in Italy. We suggest you:
– Look at their creations for other weddings on their website and Social channels
– Scout on Pinterest and create a board to reflect your personal style
– Choose the color palette that represent you
– Sharpen your wedding theme according to your color palette (find more and more inspiration!)
– Ask your florist to create a proposal based on your hints on Pinterest
– Ask your florist to add more touches (other than the proposed ones) to create an event that is only yours
Finally, responsiveness and accuracy is what makes each vendor stand out!
And we’ll repeat it throughout our website! 🙂