If you have read more about me here, you know I was a wedding planner for Tuscany and Umbria for 6 years.
Planning weddings has been fun and exciting but I’m now ready to dedicate myself to more romantic and soft moments. That’s why I’m a romantic celebrant and Elopement planner in the whole Italy now!
But if you’re a couple that still aims to have a big fat wedding, I’m happy to help you with my advice!
Read my tips below or hire me
as wedding consultant about:
Hi, I’m Gemma, wedding planner in Tuscany and Umbria since 2013.
Hire me as your Personal Wedding Consultant for your wedding in Italy.
Here, just a few points I can give you advice on:
- how to choose the RIGHT VENUE for your wedding in Italy
- WHAT ARE ALL THE VENDORS I NEED
- Which vendors to CHOOSE FIRST AND HOW
- what COSTS AND FEES I need to consider during a wedding in Italy
- what is the ITALIAN IVA (or vat) and why this is compulsory
- what HIDDEN COSTS you may encounter —> do you know that the menu fee could change if you’re much more or less than the guests you declared at the beginning?
- how to KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE DECISIONS TAKEN AND BUDGET without writing an entire book?
- what DETAILS YOU CANNOT MISS during the ceremony, aperitif and dinner
- what’s the DIFFERENCE BTW CIVIL, SYMBOLIC AND RELIGIOUS RITE and what it implies?
- the LOGISTIC OF THE DAY
- DAY COORDINATOR or not? Definitely YES!
Also, I’ll prepare for you YOUR UNIQUE „WEDDING REPORT“ with all the info you or your coordinator needs to let you live your romantic day as you’ve always wanted it!
PS: if you’re looking for advices about dresses, hairdos, beauty advices in general,
please refer to an image consultant
5 + 1 free meetings of 1h each:
€300 instead of €350
After each talk you’ll receive an insight
of what we’ve discussed with the top points
—> VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 31st, 2020
(8 months to schedule all the meetings)
NB.. My skills lean towards the planning and logistic itself.
For more advice about hair and make-up, dresses and design, I may not be the right person for you but I’d love to give you my thoughts about it (have you ever dealt with a castle tight staircase and a giant wedding gown?)